About Non-Immigrant Visas


B1/B2 visa – A foreign national who wishes to enter the United States temporarily for business (B-1), tourism (B-2), or a combination of both (B-1/B-2) must obtain a visa.

J visa – the exchange visitor visa are for those who wish to participate in a work/study based exchange program.

K-1 visa – best known as the fiancé visa, it allows a U.S. citizen to petition to bring his or her foreign citizen fiancé to the United States and marry him or her within 90 days of arrival.

U visa – for those individuals who are victims of crimes that have suffered substantial mental or physical abuse and willing to assist law enforcement in the investigation and/or the prosecution of the criminal activity.

  • DISCLAIMER: Our office does not provide deportation defense to people in Immigration custody.

The Law Office of Michael D. Post Is Here for You

At the Law Office of Michael D. Post, I focus on Immigrant Visas, Non-Immigrant Visas, and Naturalization & Citizenship, and I am here to listen to you and help you navigate the legal system.

Contact Me Today

The Law Office of Michael D. Post is committed to answering your questions about Immigrant Visas, Non-Immigrant Visas, and Naturalization & Citizenship law issues in Arizona.

I'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact me today to schedule an appointment.

333 N. Wilmot Rd.
Suite 340

Tucson, AZ 85711
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri: 09:00am - 05:00pm