Michael is a native Tucsonan and has been involved in the legal field for over 20 years. He began as a clerk at the Pima County Justice Court. It was there Michael's interest in law began. After some time at the court, Michael went to work for a leading DUI firm in Tucson as a legal assistant. He worked his way up to Director of Operations and made the decision to pursue his undergraduate degree in Criminal Justice Administration. Michael went on to graduate law school in 2015 and obtained his license to practice law in New Mexico in 2016. In July 2022, Michael obtained his license to practice law in Arizona.
His law practice is strictly limited to family-based immigration, criminal defense, and radiation exposure claims through the Department of Justice and the Department of Labor.
He is a member of the following organizations:
- Member of the New Mexico State Bar and the State Bar of Arizona
- Licensed to practice in the United States Federal Court in New Mexico
- Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Past Member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimant's Representatives
- Past Associate Member of the Pima County Bar Association
Disclaimer: Michael D. Post, Esq. is licensed to practice law in the states of New Mexico and Arizona.