Michael is a native Tucsonan and has been involved in the legal field for over 20 years. He began as a clerk at the Pima County Justice Court. It was there Michael's interest in law began. After some time at the court, Michael went to work for a leading DUI firm in Tucson as a legal assistant. He worked his way up to Director of Operations and made the decision to pursue his undergraduate degree in Criminal Justice Administration. Michael went on to graduate law school in 2015 and obtained his license to practice law in New Mexico in 2016.
In Arizona, his law practice is strictly limited to family-based immigration and Social Security Disability Claims.
He is a member of the following organizations:
- Member of the New Mexico State Bar
- Licensed to practice in the United States Federal Court in New Mexico
- Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Former Member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimant's Representatives
- Former Associate Member of the Pima County Bar Association
Disclaimer: Michael D. Post, Esq. is a New Mexico licensed attorney. Therefore, our law practice is strictly limited in Arizona and New Mexico to Immigration matters.
Recent Blog Posts
Parole in Place – Keeping Military Families Together
Requirements to Become a Naturalized Citizen
Sponsoring an Immigrant
Renewing your Green Card
10 Reasons to Apply for Naturalization